Recent research and events
This section lists articles, talks and publications by academic researchers relating to the history, work and legacy of the Woking Muslim Mission. It also includes recents events and reports from the news media.
- Commemoration Service at the Muslim Burial Ground, Horsell, 17 July 2022 15 August 2022
- Speeches at the Lahore Ahmadiyya International Convention in Woking, August 2019
- The life and times of a British journal of Islam — How ‘Islamic Review’ became one of the most prominent journals of Islamic thought in the West, by Amanda Lanzillo.
(Local copy of above link saved here.)
This article was published in Himal South Asian, 18 March 2019. The author is described as a PhD candidate in Asian History at Indiana University in Bloomington, United States.
- From ch. 11 (Funerals) of the book For King and Another Country by Shrabani Basu, published 2015.
- An interview given in March 2007 by Zahid Aziz to Amy Waldman, a writer for The Atlantic Monthly magazine based in Washington DC, and a Fellow at the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard.